Thursday, November 10, 2011

Amie - Rhode Island, USA

A couple of years ago (during my junior or senior year of college), I was standing on the sidewalk across the street from the library waiting to take the student shuttle back to my dorm. Since it was late out, it was fairly dark. A group of students were talking outside of their car near the sidewalk where I was standing. When I saw the shuttle coming, I left the sidewalk but was oblivious to the fact that the group of students had separated and the driver had turned on her car and started to back out. She didn't see me as I tried to cross the street to get to the shuttle and I didn't see her backing out. The car almost hit me. It was so so close but then I felt something, some amazing force in between me and the car. All logic would say that the car should have hit me, but by the grace of Allah (swt) it didn't. AHL.

No comments:

Post a Comment