Sunday, November 27, 2011

AnonymousMuslima - Ottawa, Canada

A few weeks ago I had finished class in the evening and realized I had to pray the maghrib soon because ishaa was approaching. I looked at the time and thought I would have time to pray it at home but on the bus ride home, I realized I wasn't going to make it on time, and started feeling really guilty for not having prayed it at school. So I got off halfway home at a stop that had a wal-mart so I could pray in the change room. When I got there I realized I didn't even know what the direction was and I didn't have a compass. I momentarily felt discouraged but I randomly grabbed some clothing and headed to the change room anyway. To my good fortune I found a lady working there wearing a hijab and she knew the exact direction! Despite it being a little last minute, I finished my prayer feeling overjoyed. Subhan Allah, even when you feel lost or incapable, sometimes you just have to go halfway and Allah will guide you the rest of the way. AHL

No comments:

Post a Comment