Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nadhirah Baharin - Malaysia

For years I've been praying after every salah that Allah will show me the right path and admit me to a school with islamic tarbiyyah (teachings). I wanted to change to be a better slave of Allah, one who follows Sis rules and obligations. Alhamdulillah I was admitted to a residential school that practices Islam from the moment we wake until the moment we go to bed. There, I've been introduced to so many kinds of Islamic terms a Muslim should know. The students stay at the mosque after each salah to read Quran, make two rakaah of sunnah salah or even just i'tikaf. There, almost everybody has a tafseer (explanation of the Quran). People crying during dua or while reading the Quran is a normal thing there. I was glad that Allah has given me His taybiyyah through this school, and I pray to God that my friend out there will be given the chance to know and to practice the real Islam. I hope whoever is reading this, you will pray that Allah will give me the strength to stay on the road of dawah, and that my jihad (struggle), calling people to Allah, will earn His blessings and mercy. AHL.

No comments:

Post a Comment