Monday, November 14, 2011

Amanda Lynn - Phoenix, AZ, USA

Today I took my last dose of Keppra and last month my doctor told me I could have children. I have epilepsy and due to brain scarring from being hit by a drunk driver, my doctors last year told me it was unlikely I would ever have my epilepsy under control even with medication. 10 years ago my doctors said that my endometriosis was so bad that I should have a hysterectomy because I could never have kids anyway. Both times, I came home from the doctor crying. But last year was when I had just reverted to Islam (AHL moment for 24 September 2010 already) and decided to take comfort in the Qur'an and ahadith. When I opened the page, the first hadith I saw:
" Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet SAW said “Use this Black Seed regularly, because it is a cure for every disease, except death.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]"

I started black seed oil every morning and night. Of the 4 medications I was on for epilepsy and still having seizures every few hours, I am now only on one and I have seizures only a couple times a week (still a high number, but FAR better). And my most recent MRI and sonogram with my endometriosis shows that my systems have turned around. The 2 tumours I'd had in my scan 3 months before are GONE and it's believed that I CAN have children! AHL, AHL, a thousand times AHL!

No comments:

Post a Comment