Tuesday, April 24, 2012

M. Sakha - Maldives

For quite a while now, I have been struggling with my decision to pursue a degree in the field of dentistry. It was mainly because it wasn't my first choice to begin with and it was something I kind of had to settle with for quite a lot of reasons. I didn't feel content with my decision as I was unsure about whether this was really the best choice for me. Recently, I started to pray Istikhara as I realized who better to answer all my doubts and fears than Allah (swt)? But as time went by, I began to feel disheartened and discouraged as I felt like my prayers weren't being answered. Then last night, I got my little miracle. I wasn't in the best of moods and I felt like skipping Fajr, but I made myself get up to go make wudu and at that time I asked Allah to make my heart feel lighter. I made wudu and as soon as I started my Fajr prayer I felt the answer I had been looking for in my heart. It was such an exhilarating feeling to experience the magnificience and power of Allah that I trembled and wept throughout the prayer. AHL.

No comments:

Post a Comment