Thursday, February 2, 2012

Smiley - Train and all over

Today, I was running late to school and ended up missing my first class. The trains were all running late and it was cramped. But subhanallah everything is for a reason. I ended up bumping into dear people I don't usually see who put huge smiles on my face. They may not know it, but they're in my thoughts and duaas. I saw someone do a righteous deed that influenced me to do the same. Now, every time I perform that deed, I remember that person and make duaa for that person and wish them the best. It sure was an eventful morning.

Then I made it to my next class. In a weeks or so I will have 4 exams in a row. In college, once exams are scheduled, you can't make them up. I asked my professor if I can take my exam earlier and she was nice enough to let me! I was then productive with my time later in the day. I then held a successful meeting in which inshallah I can help change the world. On the way home, someone asked me advice on being positive instead of negative in which I hope I helped them achieve. At the end of the night, I sat, reflected, and remembered the all Powerful, Merciful, and the Loving... Allah. All in a day, alhamdililah for every moment. AHL.

No comments:

Post a Comment