Monday, November 14, 2011

Tota - Essex, UK

So this has to be one of my best AHL moments.
Last October (2010) my parents (non-muslim) had booked holiday for the 3 of us to go to Sharm el sheikh (in Egypt) this summer, which is very well known for its clubs, parties, and all round craziness. In December 2010 I reverted to Islam, which is one of the biggest blessings on its own! So as this August approached us I started go get worried about going to Sharm since its such a bad area for a practising Muslim (I feel anyway), and especially since it was my first Ramadan, I was freaked out! I made dua a lot to Allah that He would do the best thing for me. Six days before we were due to fly out to Egypt we received a call from the Holiday company telling us that our booking had been messed up and we could not go to Sharm el sheikh any more, and we could either get a full refund or rebook to another location!

We spent two lovely weeks in Turkey, which I wouldn't have changed for the world! And to top it all off, Allah made my first attempt at fasting for ramadan so so easy on me! AHL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment